Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Noel

I'm going to try not to write too many words since I am so sick of blogger. I will see it through until the end of the year and then I am switching to a different blogging world. Hopefully my words will match up with the photos....25 minutes later, nope, they don't. They'll be lumped down at the bottom for anyone who cares to read them and match them with the photos. But let's be realistic, people just want photos anyway.

Below is Lydia sporting this year's Christmas pajamas. I'm so glad I gave them to the girls early so they can be enjoying them.
























Lydia is obsessed with "ANNIE!! Annie! Annie!"

















































































































































































I can't believe I don't have one single photo of my date night with my sisters and my mom, and a separate one of my sisters and my dad. But Ryan met me and the girls at the hotel after our date with my mom ended so we could take the girls swimming. They loved it, even though this is kind of a bad picture of all of us.


Emma is so good to let me do whatever I want to her hair. I did it up like Cindy-Loo-Hoo and got such a kick out of it.

Lydia is so good when Emma is in bed. She just plays quietly and loves to get into Emma's things knowing she can have free reign over her toys.


My parents had a delayed Thanksgiving dinner so my sisters could go with their in laws. We played some great game and all enjoyed our generous prize of the white elephant game....the kids especially :)

This is Elfie Noel. She lives with us until Christmas morning when she'll return with Santa. She moves through out the house periodically and keeps an eye on everyone. She makes sure there is Christmas spirit, love and service in our home. She reports back to Santa each night. She can only move if nobody is around to see her (like Toy story characters.) She is the best invention ever and I'm so glad we have her.
On December 5th was St.Nicholas Eve. If you leave your shoe outside your door the elves will put a gift in it in honor of St. Nicholas's birthday. Emma was lucky enough to have the "elves" fill the floor of her room with balloons. That meant more to her than anything.

This is such an accurate photo of my girls. Lydia trying to get on the computer to watch Shamu or Amals (animals), and Emma playing with her "friends" as she calls them. I don't know why, but these little girls love to take their pants off. Weird. I swear they are not just copying what they see at home.
Today I went over to my friend Carrie's house and she let me use her studio. She took all the photos for me and now I am green with jealousy that I don't have my own studio. Thanks again Carrie!!

11 comments:

Valerie: said...

i wonder why you always have troubles with it. I guess i cant picture how you want it to look...ummm Cute pics as usual. Sometimes i wish Sydney had long hair so I could do lots of fun stuff to it but then i think it looks cuter short on her and london I just wish her's would grow!!

Lee said...

Love, love love- the header page- oh my goodness- sooo sweet and cute. Love Elfie (wish I would have known about that 15 years ago-also St. Nicholas Eve) The balloons on the floor is genius. Looks like there's plenty of Christmas spirit in the Bundy home.

Annie said...

I love your new header too. I love the balloons on the floor. That even makes ME believe! The girls new pajamas are my favorite yet.

Kylee said...

Ahhh I LOVE those Christmas pictures of the girls! Way too cute. Also, I can help you with blogger, maybe. Have you tried just putting the picture in the center instead of on the side? It's not as cute, but makes it WAY easier. That's what I do. But you HAVE to keep blogging. I love the elf tradition. I think I'll definitely do that with my kids. And of course the St. Nick Eve thing. The balloons are fun!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are getting so big! :) I love how stinkin' cute they are! Sure hope you are well my old friend :) Happy holidays!!

Stacey said...

You didn't take those? Well you'd never have known and the clothes do look cute. Sounds like the mom and daughter/dad and daughter and fabu white elephants was quite special.

Jord said...

Great pictures Lindsey! I love the girls Christmas garb and am impressed with your awesome crafting.

Jackie Greenwood said...

Your kids are adorable!! I LOVE the cute outfits you put them in. I for sure need a little girl some day! And yes, little boys are amazing, and sweet! Thanks for your address, ours is 685 W 1850 S Syracuse, 84075

Jessica said...

I am dying about all of the new pictures and your new header! It is all so darling. Can't wait to see you soon!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Whatever blogger has done with their photo tool bites. It's a pain and takes forever. Plus, if I decide that I want another picture after I have loaded pics, I have to go out and come back in because it won't let me. Enough on that....
Girls looks so cute! I think the pantless stage is funny. Love seeing my little boy in his little undies. He can't get away with it when he gets older so why not enjoy it now?

Anonymous said...

I love your Elfie Noel idea!! So much cuter than the elf on the shelf I think I am going to try and start that tradition next year, I think Tripp is still a little too young to understand. I also love your St. Nicholas eve. How sad is it that I have never heard of that! I might have to steal that idea too!!!