Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Welcome to Oregon

Let me just preface this blog post by saying I have become very lazy with pulling out my camera.  So please bare with me as I give an account of our day to day life.
Emma had a pajama party for her friend Lily's birthday. The sweet joys of childhood.

The girls and I went to Logan to spend Wednesday with my parents and my mom treated us to dinner at Kneader's bakery....di-vine!

Whoopsie, left the water running a bit too long.  Lydia was tickled about it though.

Friday I went back to Logan to get mine and Emma's hair cut.  While I was there I planned an itinerary for my my Aunt Lee's upcoming Mexico trip.  I just LOVE planning things, even when I don't get to participate.

Ryan helped his friend Jed work on his massive garage all day.

We had the Litchfields over for Mexican Haystacks after church on Sunday.  Love those guys and love this recipe.

My niece Rachel turned 18 and we had a fun outing to SLC.  I just adore this girl and have loved being a part of her life.

Ryan and I had a date night to the dollar theater to see Harry Potter one last time before it leave the theaters forever.  I have just treasured this series and am so sad that it's over.

Annie came and spent the night and brought dress up clothes with her, the girls were in heaven!

Ryan caught a black widow outside our house....yikes stripes!

We put our house up for sale.  I think it's time for us to move on to something a little bit bigger than what Ogden has to offer.  Not sure what, but we'll just see if we get any bites.

While people have been viewing our house we like to go up into an undeveloped neighborhood and play hide and seek with our cars.  One of us will hide and the other car has to find them.  It's actually quite fun.

I taught my last Relief Society lesson on Sunday.  I've had this calling for a year and just loved it so much.  The women in my ward are incredible and I have learned so much from them.  This is my ideal calling and I was sad to see it go.

Last year I worked at Olive Garden during the Holidays and loved having the extra money.  I got my old job back and am looking forward to some extra cash for the Christmas season.

Emma has made the most out of the last of this nice fall weather.  She loves her bike and playing outside.

Sidewalk chalk, who knew it would be the best play date around?

We left for Oregon for a ten day adventure to visit the Bundys for Thanksgiving.  Looking forward to good food, games, and family.

3 comments:

Valerie: said...

hey..did you enjoy the rain here in portland?? ahh it has been so nasty. We got here last sunday and we are going back saturday but the weather has been crudy!! Didnt you guys just buy that house and fix it up. Was that your plan to buy and fix it and make money on it to find something else or am I lost...haha Well good luck with the selling!!

Lee said...

You know which picture is my favorite, right? Man, I can't look at it (Xel ha) w/o wanting to cry because I want to be back there so bad! I'm having major withdrawals. . . That spider is HUGE. That is upsetting that it was on your property. Do you have a new calling or did you just get released because you're moving?

Jessica said...

Yikes about that spider!! That pic of Lydia is so darn cute, and also the one of Rachel. You did such a great job on planning out trip for us. It made it that much better! :)