Thursday, May 21, 2009

Keeping Busy















This week for Family Night we decided to check out the Trout Farm. It was a great activity and Emma was sooo into it. Definitely something we'll do again.



































I've been keeping busy by trying to spice up the nursery a bit. I'm pretty played on the pink and brown theme, but I decided to add some hot pink and green and I'm satisfied with the change. I got Lydia new bedding, added a picture frame window, and made her an "L" banner. I've had fun buying some new baby clothes and I just can't wait to have her here.





















One weekend we went to Rupert, Idaho with Kylee and Brody to see our Smith cousins who we always have such a blast with. We went to Ryan's favorite Mexican restaurant, visited the dam catwalk, had a bonfire, played a competitive game of croquet, and stayed up late playing cards. It was so nice to see the Smiths and I also learned that Adam, Sydney's husband, is the nicest guy ever!! I love learning new things :)














Another weekend my mom took my oldest sister and I to Women's Conference at BYU. It was so great to get away and have such positive messages for two full days. Some of the Smith girls were there as well and we had fun joining them for classes and activities in the evening. Here we all stopped by Thanksgiving Point to tour the tulips.

























Emma has been soooo good. I can't get over what a sweet little girl she is. She is so helpful and happy ALL the time. I try to never miss a chance to capture her sweet little cheese ball personality.























Kylee and Brody still have a stronghold as our friends we see the most of. Last weekend they came up and we hiked into Wheeler Canyon and found the most beautiful spot to have a fire, foil dinners, and play cards. We were there for a good five hours, and we never run out of things to talk about.


































10 comments:

Kylee said...

I'm glad that we have been a part of almost half of your recent happenings! Lets keep that up for as much as we can for the next few months before we leave! I love Lydia's new room especially those pom poms. They turned out so cute! I'll need some ideas from you when I have a baby.

Lee said...

Me and Ky at your service. . . haha

Love the update on your recent goings on. Love Lydia's room. It turned out great. Even your creativity on her crib skirt :) I love that K&B are your first friends of choice. That's awesome.

Speaking of Emma's sweetness, you have to blog about the funny things she said on Sunday to Brody.

Annie said...

I love the new nursery and the banner. It sure turned out cute!

Jamie Jo said...

Who's that chipmunk in the middle of the picture with you and your mom? Oh wait, never mind. That's me. Just whenever I start to think I may be a cute girl I see a picture of myself.

The Call Family said...

Linz! You are living my life:) Every once in a while I'll see a post of somewhere you have been and I wish that I was doing the same:) That trout farm is the same one our family has gone to every year ever since I was a little girl! It is one of my favorite memories! Can I come live with you guy!:) Emma is so dang cute! Can't wait for Lydia to come!! -EMS

tutus n bowties said...

Super cute room! Lydia will still think she is in heaven.

Stacey said...

I feel like I'm stepping back into my own life whenever I read your posts. Perhaps mine could be your future. The nursery definitly looks spruced up. It's still so cute. You've got the knack. Who would have guessed little Leer Duke?

Erin said...

Ok Lindsey...look at how cute that nursery is! I LOVE IT! You are so creative when it comes to decorating...are you hiring? So I have to say, even though we are moving I am sure I will still stalk your blog!! Make sure to keep in touch!!

The Plewe Clan said...

You are getting so close to another little baby. I am hoping that you will be up to showing her off at the reunion...

Ryan and Susie said...

You are so crafty!! Lydia's room is beautiful. I would love to make a "L" banner like that for Lilly's room. Was it difficult? I love the name Lydia by the way, very classy and feminine.