Monday, June 22, 2009

3 is the best!!















We've been keeping busy trying to pass the time until the sun comes out or Lydia comes out, which ever comes first. We've spent a lot of time up at my parent's house. This summer has been so fun to watch Emma really enjoy their "farm." I must say that 3 is the BEST age!



I got mine and Emma's hair cut for the summer. Both of us went a little shorter than I planned, but oh well, it grows back.


Last weekend we went to Salt Lake and my dad got us a room at the Marriot because he felt sorry for my sanity. Seriously, at 37 weeks I was a mental person. This little weekend get-away was just what I needed to recharge myself and be able to face a couple more weeks of pregnancy. Now I'm right as rain, fitting considering the weather we've had.



We had so much fun swimming in the hotel pool. Emma is so brave in the water and floating around is when I feel my best.




We also LOVED showing Emma around Temple Square. She was sooooo into all the pictures and stories, and the flowers were just beautiful!




















We ate with my parents at the Red Iguana which we had heard so much about. It was a major hit with Bundy, but me, not so much. Too authentic, I like Tex Mex better. Costa Vida or Cafe Rio is my favorite version of Mexican food.

7 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Milly loves looking at pictures of Emma on the computer. I was just telling her she'd have a new little cousin by the end of the week. We can't wait.

Valerie: said...

Can't believe you only have a few days left. How exciting. Yeah i have to agree I like age 3 better than 2 hehe They are much more sain heh at least sydney was. How come you keep making comments that you are like a nut case? hehe Do your hormones make you really moody?? You look great by the way even though i know you do not think so.

Lee said...

I'm glad you got this post on before the arrival of Lydia. Love the pict of Emma in awe of something. So cute. I'm glad you had that weekend in SLC even though it meant we didn't see you in Logan:(

Shannon Allen said...

I just keep watching your countdown get smaller! You are so close! I love both your hair cuts and what a nice get away to recharge you for Lydia! We are thinking of you!

The Poulsen Family said...

I agree, 3 is such a magical age when kids can start doing things for themselves and it's more playing with them then babysitting them :) I started putting Brooklyn in dance and swimming and she could go over to friends houses for "playtime" it was great and it just gets better :)

Jackie Greenwood said...

Don't you just love weekend getaways!! I am so excited for your new arrival!! Hope all goes well! Good luck!

Jord said...

What a cute girl. 3 is a good age. Belated congrats by the way on Lydia's arrival! I hope you're adjusting well.