Monday, August 24, 2009

"Good Grief"- Charlie Brown


Good grief, I can't believe I haven't posted anything for a month! We've been busy doing really fun activities and I haven't even taken very many pictures, I'm so mad at myself. So here's a little update and a few of the pictures that I have taken.

So what's new with us is Ryan got a new job! Uhhh...it came not a moment too soon. He now works for Star Metal Fluids and will be the area sales rep. for Utah. He has left to Arizona for 3 weeks of training. Before he left we spent time with the Jensens and Kylee and Brody trying to see as much of them as possible before they moved to Arizona. Would've been nice had I taken any pictures, but no such luck.

So since Ryan has left his sister Julie has been here staying with me. She came bearing gifts and more patience than I have ever had. It was really nice to have "nanny Julie" here. She and I have been great friends over the past twelve years that Ryan and I have been together. I was very sad to see her go, especially since we won't be making it to Portland anytime this year.


























We went to Gateway one day to shop and let Emma play in the fountain, except I forgot her swimsuit. So I let her play in the fountain with her clothes on and fought my better judgement and chose to be a more relaxed mom and let her get soaked, even though I had no change of clothes.

































8 comments:

Lee said...

So did you have to buy Emma a new outfit since hers got wet? Cute picts of the girls. I'm glad you had fun w/ Julie. You can email yourself any picts you want that I took of that last weekend w/ the Hatchs when you come.

Carrie said...

OH MY GOSH! I love your girls pictures. . .turquoise is my ALL time favorite. There is nothing like bright summery colors! You did awesome. Sorry about not getting back to you about the "tent". . .we were in BL again. What is your week like? We need to get together asap! I think Lydia is GORGEOUS by the way, she is one of those babies that makes even Jed comment about. DARLING!!!!

Shannon Allen said...

I love that first pic of your girls! They are so darling. Congrats to Ryan on his new job and I hope you are all doing well!

Paul and Staci said...

Hi!!! So nice of you to post ;) I have been thinking of you lots!! Want to hear more about Ryan's job!! I would love to see you! Let me know if there is anything I can do while Ryan is away...or anytime for that matter!!

Kylee said...

I miss your family already. A lot. Those fountains will ALWAYS remind me of poor, poor little put. Oh yeah, and I'll try to post most of those pictures I took at causy and you can get them from my blog. All the ones that don't make it I'll e-mail to you.

Anonymous said...

Love the girls outfits in that first pic, Lindsey :) Congrats on Ryan's job too! Great news all around it seems for you guys :) So glad :)

Jamie Jo said...

You didn't have a suit or a change of clothes? Who are you? Me?

Annie said...

loved. loved. that picture of julie. and the girls aren't ugly either.