Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Christmas Season is in full swing! I am sad that I haven't taken pictures of all of our fun activities, but here are a few that I did make an effort to capture.



My friend Holly and I took our little girls to the Nutcracker ballet. They both LOVED wearing their Christmas dresses and dancing in our aisle as well. The best part was when Emma yelled out "Go Nutcracker!" after the Nutcracker defeated the rat. She got a good laugh out of the auditorium.

Sunday we were entirely snowed in. We spent the day playing in the snow, having multiple cups of hot chocolate and listening to Christmas music. It was the first day of the season that it finally felt like Christmas!











This season we have made batch upon batch of Christmas Wreaths. Ever since I was a kid these have been my favorite Holiday treat. They're similar to rice krispies but they seem to be yummier and more festive.


My dad is the all time best dad ever! He has made a couple books now for the grandkids that star them as the characters! This is another highlight that lasts the whole year through.
I'm sad I didn't take one picture of our Sherwood Hills Christmas party. We had yummy food, great games, indoor swimming, and a midnight game of sardines throughout the hotel. I recommend it for any large family and I look forward to it next year!!

4 comments:

Kylee said...

Emma's outfit for the Nutcracker is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Maren said...

Holy smokes, I love that you did rags in her hair! I love those, that really takes me back

Stacey said...

Woops I left a long comment on the post below this one. It looks fun up there at the compound. Don't think you'll be taking any long walks anytime too soon. I would go crazy for sure all snowed in. It did feel Christmassy last year with our big snow storm that didn't melt for a week and we have no snow plows in the Northwest. Love the new format. Why am I still in awake!

Lee said...

I agree w/ Kylee, plus her snow outfit is to die for. . . that green coat and those flower pants- where do you find these treasures? I too am sick that I don't have picts of Sherwood. Could you ask Annie pretty please to email me hers??? Sherwood was sooo fun, and I"m so glad you guys came to spend the day Saturday in Logan. It was like old times!