Monday, August 27, 2012

Julie's Wedding

We went to Oregon for 10 days to celebrate with Julie and Scott for their happiest of weddings. The night before the big day they had a fabulous BBQ out at Scott's parent's house.  We enjoyed good food, family and getting to know Julie's friends.
 
 Ummmmm, is it just me or do you totally want to make out with this guy?  I love this picture of Bundy.


 The Big Day arrived and we all enjoyed a beautiful Temple Sealing.  I was their photographer and had fun introducing Scott to my bossy ways.

Ryan's parents, Margo and Clay, who I AB-SO-LUTE-LY A-DORE!  I just love these two people!

Ryan and 4 of his 5 siblings

The men in his family (the one on the far right is his brother Greg who we always speak highly of)

The women.  

 Not sure if you knew this, but the Portland Temple's beauty can't be rivaled.

 The happy couple

The reception was absolutely gorgeous.  Julie and pinterest did such a great job planning everything and then executing it as well.  These photos don't do justice to the details and beauty.  This collage does show a glimpse into how good the Bundy cousins are to my little girls.




Sooooooo....the reception was held at a beautiful barn. Yeah.  Between the horses and the hay our sweet little Emma turned into a Walking Dead extra and we had to high tail it early to get her to some bennadryl.

We ended our night with an hour visit out to the Lakes, it was all they could squeeze us in for in their busy schedule, but we're glad we got to see them :)

I am so happy for Julie and Scott.  Julie has been a best friend of mine every since high school.  I have seen her date a lot of frogs and I am so happy that she and Scott have finally found each other!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Still laughing over the comment about making out with Ryan! He is such a great guy. You know how much I love him. And yes, his parents, too.

Lee said...

That picture of Emma! I wasn't sure if it was her at first. Is that from a bee sting or just allergies? Crazy sad. And I too got a chuckle out of your comment about kissing Ryan. He is a studly guy, and I"m so happy you guys are so happy and in love. The wedding picts are great. You did a fantastic job. The portland temple is so gorgeous. No arguments from me about that. I like your hair- your bangs are at a good length.