Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Treehouse saves the day!


This winter hasn't been too painful.....yet. So far the weather has been sunny enough that Emma and I have been able to go for walks around the neighborhood, play at the park, and do some sunny afternoon sledding. We also enjoy this time of year when we go to the Tree house museum as often as possible. Jamie and Ryan brought down their two littles and Sara's two kids as well and Emma had the best day ever playing with cousins. She loves cousins more than anything. After spending a couple hours at the museum we took the kids to Costco for lunch. It was quite the spectacle to see so many little kids running around. I don't know how that John and Kate do it!

Emma and Milly who is one year younger



10 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Only the two bottom pics loaded on my computer. Be sure to e-mail me the rest.

Annie said...

Take the knife out of my heart............I miss those little rugrats:)

Stacey said...

I love that tree house museum. It looks like the kind of place Trace would have been recording Skeen Home Videos at.

The Fife's said...

I love John and Kate. We love Ryan's job on Emma's room! It gave me a good idea for Bailey's.

Lee said...

looks like fun? Was Sara there too? I'm glad you're finding fun stuff to do in the winter

Kylee said...

How fun for them! I've never even heard of a tree house museum... is it a kid thing? I'll have to check it out sometime.

Michelle said...

Your house is so cute! I can't believe Emma's room! I bet that was hard, it's so cute! Emma is getting so big, she is so cute:) I did not get your e mail to invite you to my blog but you can e mail me at michellehougton@ymail.com if you want and I will invite you!

Nicole Jackson said...

Linny, I will probably just send some pics to your email instead of posting on my blog so let me know what your address is! Hope all is well! You could always just come up for another visit and come see my house in person!

Ryan and Susie said...

Congrats on the baby girl! That's fabulous news. Another sweet little girl, I love it.

I've heard about the tree house museum. It looks really cute. I didn't know there was one around here.

Jenny said...

So I've never commented on your blog before, because lets be honest, I don't even know if we've ever met, and do you really want to know a second cousin is stalking you?

Anywhoo, your blog popped up in my Google Reader recommends. I'm not sure if it's because I'm linked to Jamie and your mom's or if you are Google Readers version of Blog of Note. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

PS congrats on the new girl and I promise to delurk now and again.