Friday, April 17, 2009

An Egg-cellent day















We really enjoyed a beautiful sunny Easter Sunday. My parents came back from their "winter quarters" the day before Easter so we all got together as a family up in Logan at my aunt Carol's house. We had so much fun seeing everyone again and it was just a great day.


Emma and Jaken played soooo good the whole day, which is unusual. There is usually hitting and crying of some sort, but perhaps they took a break for the Holiday.


We had Hawaiian Haystacks and yummy desserts. Carol's home is a great size for entertaining large groups.

My parents are just the best when it comes to creativity. They made a really fun Egg game that all 20 of us were able to play. It was a competition with hard boiled eggs. The best part was that after a great series of 2 on 2 competitions, Emma came out the champion. For anyone that wants a fun idea for a game for next year, just let me know and I'll tell you the details.










Add Image
We wrapped everything up by a great game of volleyball. I couldn't ask for a better family and we couldn't have had a nicer day.

3 comments:

Lee said...

I love your new background and pictures. You barely look pregnant in that pict w/ you and emma in your living room. Do you have a rockin family!

Kylee said...

I want to hear more about this egg game, it sounds pretty dang fun. I'm glad you had a fun day! (p.s. does your rockin family include people who weren't there that day too? :)

Nicole Jackson said...

I have not checked your blog for awhile! I love!!! what you did to Emma's room! She's so cute and her hair is to die for! How are you feeling?