Thursday, April 2, 2009

Peanut Butter











Peanut Butter is the latest addition to our long history of owning bunnies. She is the FIFTH rabbit we've had since being married. That doesn't include the dozen + we had while living at my parents. We had EVERY single bunny item a person could even need. After storing it in our garage for the last year I decided we might as well put it to use. So Peanut is here to join us for a few more months until she will run out the rest of her days at my parents place. I would like to keep her, but I'm funny about babies and animals, I don't think they mix. Emma was holding her on her lap on our way home from picking her up and she said...
"Mom, does this bunny talk?"
"No."
"Well, what's it do then?"
"Ummmm. Hmmmm. Looks cute and helps keep you busy until the weather warms up."

7 comments:

tutus n bowties said...

Is it weird that I kinda fear bunnies? When I was little one of my friends came up behind me with her bunny and sat it on my shoulder and it scratched the crap out of me. I'm now scared for life. It good your not letting Emma turn out to be a wuss like me!

Annie said...

I L-O-V-E- IT!!! But keep it off my white couch:) J/J

Kylee said...

Cute! I was surprised to hear you were getting a bunny so close to having a baby!- but I guess you're planning to get rid of it before then. That'll be fun for Emma while she waits for her sister to get here.

Lee said...

That is one cute bunny. I love that Emma is so sweet with it. Enjoy it for a few months, then off to the farm, and who knows what kind of life. . .

Jamie Jo said...

Oh my, she's (he?) so cute! I just showed Spencer and he wants to know why he doesn't get a bunny for Easter like Emma. Bring it next week!

Stacey said...

Funny Bunny, I am not an animal lover as you already knew....much to the disappointment of one Miss Camdyn Lake.

Greenwood Family said...

How fun! I love bunnies! Emma is so darling! Hope all is well!