Friday, September 4, 2009

I just can't help myself
















From my blog posts one would think all I do is take pictures of the girls, which isn't entirely false. I have had some fun parties with friends and done a lot with family and my mom while Ryan has been out of town. But I am still just loving the fact that I have two little girls. This is everything I've wanted ever since I can remember. I just love these little girls so much and although it's draining at times, I am so thankful to be a mom, and not just any mom, Emma and Lydia's mom.

10 comments:

Kylee said...

I like that all you do is take pictures-- so that I can see them!

Paul and Staci said...

SOOOOO....DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie said...

I love how blue Lydia's eyes are. I'm just glad those girls didn't fall off that bridge into the rushing water below:)

Shannon Allen said...

Like a scene in a movie! Those girls are so darling and Lydia's eyes are so beautiful! What precious girls and man do they have an amazing mom too!

Lee said...

Love the latest photo shoot. You can never take too many pictures. It's so awesome you're relishing your role as mother- the greatest calling ever! How does your collage look in the play room area? Did the masking tape work?

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

You do a really good job with the pictures those are so cute!

Jeff and Susan said...

ttttttoooooooooooo CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!

Stacey said...

Remember that darn necklace swinging over the palm that said you were having two boys and then it stopped! Fiddle dee dee. I was putting so much stock into that! It was like Rupertgiest! They look super cute. Love the red bridge location!

tutus n bowties said...

Question for ya...are you going to put Emma in Ballet? I think she would be so dang cute as a little ballerina. I love their outfits!

The Hartley Family said...

Lyndsie your girls are so dang cute, no wonder all you want to do is take pictures. I am so glad that you love motherhood so much, I sometimes need a reminder not to take the little things for granted. Love you!