Friday, October 16, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

















The pictures are pretty self explanatory. I am sooo happy to have two kids now that I can decorate to my heart's desire. I made Lydia's costume this year and it was the very first time I had even sat down to a sewing machine, so I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.














This image below is rather frightening. Can you tell who the actor is? I am planning a Mad Hatter birthday party for Emma (sure it's still 5 months away, but never too soon to prepare)and have been combing the internet finding ideas and what have you and I stumbled across this picture. As it turns out I guess "they" are making a new Alice in Wonderland. Check out the trailer for it from the link I have below this photo. It looks awesome/disturbing. It will probably have the same effect on kids as Labrynth and Return to Oz had on me.

9 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Love the girls pictures. My guess on the actor is Johnny Depp. Am I right?

Stacey said...

My guess was the same as Jamie's. He did play a good Edward Scissors hands. This looks like it will be pretty awesome! Did you make those cookies? Love the babylegs. And yes..."decorating" your girls. That fits just right!

Lee said...

Emma's pink striped tummy looks much cuter now. . . good job. Love how they turned out round 2. I'm pretty sure you'll have answer to this question: what are your girls going to be for Halloween next year???

The Hartley Family said...

You are so stinking cute and so are your girls. I wish i could take photos like you, the photo shoots are adorable.

Ryan and Megan said...

the unmistakable Johnny Depp! I am actually very excited for the movie to come out. I was considering going as the mad hatter for Halloween and found this great how to make the mad hatter costume on one of my favorite design blogs "threadbanger".
(woo, run on sentence!)

I was so amazed that they made the hat...

http://www.threadbanger.com/tb-projects/episode/THR_20091009
Enjoy!

Jackie Greenwood said...

I absolutley LOVE these costumes! You are so creative and talented! I love how you made the cookies, and the little juice by it!! DARLING!!!

Lisa said...

Love the outfits and the rearranging you have done in your home. The pictures are wonderful of the girls. My family and I are going camping and I was wandering if you would mind sending along your favorite Tin Foil dinners you cook up when you go hiking with your friends. I am quite interested!! Thanks so much.

Erin said...

Love love love it!

tutus n bowties said...

What cute costumes! We are very excited to see the new and upcoming movie. My favorite pic is of Emma where her hair looks like its blowing in the wind and she has a totally model face. Priceless! Well done on Lydia's costume. I love that she is a thumb sucker.