Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reality Check



Monday Ryan flew out with his Vivant team to get licensed and trained and get a reality check for the summer of knocking doors that is ahead of him. After four days he was missing the girls like crazy, I don't know how he is going to go SIXTY days without seeing any of us!

I kept plenty busy while he was gone. Tuesday I had a long over due photo shoot with my little "baby." It makes me sick how fast she is growing up. But until baby number three comes (which is still a couple years off) I will always think of Lydia as my baby.



This photo is my FAVORITE! This little girl knows EXACTLY what she is doing, and that little face just proves it.


Emma continues to take dance every Wednesday and is really learning a lot about technique, not just cutesy dance moves. I love her teacher and the dance program.

Emma had her first sleep over with her little friend Addi. We came up to my parents house to spend the night and the girls played so well. I never even saw them! I also never got a great photo, but this photo summarizes how most of their evening was spent.

In the morning we took the girls to breakfast at the local restaurant in Paradise. I hope Addi continues to make more appearances on my blog, she truly makes my job easier.

Saturday I took Lydia over to the Jensens where she would spend the next four nights with them while my mom, Emma and I went to Las Vegas. This photo looks like Lydia is trying to find a "happy place." It's just that her taggy blanket puts a spell on her. No doubt Lydia had more fun staying with the Jensens than if she would have come with us to Vegas. Thanks again for keeping her!!

2 comments:

Lee said...

We miss Lydia! Life is so boring w/o her. . . she truly was a breeze to have, and we all loved it. I'm so glad you had a nice get-away.
p.s. why is Jessica taller than me in that picture?

Heather C Taylor said...

Where are your fun Vegas photos? Oh I see, you will dedicate an entire post right? :) I miss seeing your girls! They will be so big and grown up and you will have #3 by the time my Dad, Mom and Courtney get back in town!