Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In the blink of an eye


So I have decided to start a blog for the sole purpose of displaying my photography. I take sooo many pictures of Emma that I don't like to display all of them on my blog because I scrapbook them as well. So I've started a blog of pictures I take of Emma and also friends and family. I hope to have great tips on there because I think picture taking is a great hobby that everybody should take an interest in. I have a very simple digital camera and a free editing program. I just want to inspire my friends and family and let everyone know that it doesn't have to cost a lot of money to capture a great picture. I hope you enjoy!



5 comments:

Brody said...

Great idea! I'm excited to learn more of your awesome tips. I need to learn how to use that free editing program because I have one that cost money, but it doesn't even do some of the cool things that yours does.

Brody said...

That was Kylee by the way...

Mikael said...

that is darling! How did you make the colors like that? I have an editing program and am trying to explore, but I can't seem to get that look
good for you doing your own photography!

Valerie: said...

that is great you like to take so many pictures and you really are good at it. Your daughter seems like she is very cooperative as well. I wish Sydney was like that everytime i want her to be. She is half of the time!! Your new blog is cute too by the way. You really are a creative person it seems. Props for you!!

The Fife's said...

Seriously you need to do this as a profession. Emma Is beautiful. I love you blogs.