Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Peach Days

We went for a long over due date night with the Stowers last weekend to Brigham City's Peach Days. We've never been and thought it would be such a fun family activity. We really did enjoy ourselves, but it wasn't so family oriented as it was shady people oriented. It made for great "people watching" though.



















Lily and Emma get along swimmingly and have so much fun together. I love how big they are and that now we can have the evening be about them but still enjoy ourselves as adults.



























Cody and Bundy were in the MTC together and made a fast friendship that has lasted all these years. Holly and I may not have the same connection as they do but we definitely have just as much fun together and love each other like they do.

















Afterwards we drove to Logan to eat at Firehouse. My Aunt Carol and cousin Taylor offered to keep the little girls at their house while we went to dinner. That really made such a difference in our dinner conversation and being able to enjoy our adult time together.

6 comments:

Lee said...

Was Emma taking that last picture? haha So these are the friends I've heard so much about? I'm happy to see some picts of them. That is so fun that you have such great friends. I'm jealous about that.

Kylee said...

I'm pretty hurt that you came to Logan and didn't even call me. JK! I understand you guys were on a date night, I'm really not that hurt. I LOVE your outfit in all those pictures.

Cami said...

I LOVE those boots! Your family is so cute and it's truly not fair that you are all photogenic!

Mikael said...

there you are again, the cutest dressed girl around. how do you do it? I need you as my fashion advisor. Once I hit my target weight I am going out shopping... wanna come with?

Carrie said...

That looks so FUN!! I miss you guys. I feel like we've missed out on the whole summer being so hot and pregnant! FYI- I would never recommend Sept. Can't wait to start foofs again with you girls!

Carol said...

Hey! i was working that night you came in!!
~madi (of course it's not my mom, she doesn't comment on anything)