Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mmmmmm Good!





















We have been really good about having a "Family Fun Night" every Saturday night. I look forward to it all week and it really does bring us closer as a family. This week we went to Texas Roadhouse, our favorite restaurant. It was totally worth the wait. Emma is such a champion eater. She ate all her broccoli and all of her steak that was so nice and juicy. Lydia wore her hair in pig tails for the first time. It has always made me a little sad when the girls can start to wear pig tails because it makes them look so grown up. However, I don't know if ANY of my friends or sisters feel sorry for me to have my 7 month old wearing pig tails.


















I am tickled pink to find that the valley has a children's dance studio. I enrolled Emma in dance and I am so anxious to see her perform in a spring recital. The prices are sooo reasonable and it's fun to watch her develop one of her passions.

6 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

You're right. I don't feel sorry for you. In fact, I sorta hope your girls have horrific acne and really bad teeth when they are older, to even out how unfair it is that they get such good hair now. Does that make me a bad Auntie? That's funny that you guys like Texas Roadhouse so much, because Rach and I really weren't fans. I could never eat there again and be just fine. I didn't think it was worth the weight. Isn't funny how different peoples tastes can be? We're still friends, though, right?

Jord said...

So fun for Emma to take dance. She will be a beautiful ballerina. And I have no sympathy for the piggy tail thing, since my baby will be lucky to have hair sprouts by 7 months. :)

Vonnie said...

Fun times Lindsey! The girls are darling and you and Ryan aren't bad either!

Annie said...

i. can't. believe. she. has. pigtails!!!! Ry's hair is coming in nicely too:)

Nicole Jackson said...

Pigtails at seven months!!! Some of kids didn't have enough hair at TWO to have piggies! But I know what you mean because it does make them look older. Your post when your baby was sick was so sad, but I'm glad that she is back to her normal self!

Carrie said...

Happy traveling today! I'm so excited for you to get away. I am one of those friends who is in envy of the gorgeous hair on both of your girls. I love it! so does Jed. He secretly wishes that I would pop out a kid with 3 or 4 inches(: but never in my life time. Bald all the way until the rip old age of 2, yikes! Anyway, I would love for Addi to be in some kind of dance class too, you'll have to let me know how that goes. Texas Roadhouse is daaanngggg goooooood! we'll miss you!