Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Heart strings
















I've been staying at the Jensens for a couple days and while helping Jessica with a project I stumbled across some photos of EMMA as a baby that I have never seen before. I LOVE it when that happens. It tugs at my heart strings and takes me back to when SHE was my little baby, and my whole world. My sisters described me as "Emma centered" and I think they were rather disgusted. I hope that they still see me that way. Although I get short with Emma and frustrated sometimes, she has remained my first born, and my FIRST dream come true, to have a daughter as my oldest. She has exceeded my expectations in every aspect and I'm so thankful to have her in my life!

8 comments:

Jackie Greenwood said...

You are such a great mom! Emma and Lydia are darling girls, and they have a fabulous mother!

Jackie Greenwood said...

PS. I am so glad that Lydia is alright. That is so scary, but prayers really do work! Let me know if you ever need anything. I am only a phone call away :)

Jamie Jo said...

I 100% thought those were pictures of Lydia. In fact, Daniel was looking at them with me, and points to the third one and says, "That picture of Lydia you can see Emma's characteristics."

Annie said...

Right on sista, with the 'have a daughter first' idea:) Both the girls need a good lick from Annie.

Holls said...

I'm so sorry to hear about that awful experience with Lydia! I'm so glad everything turned out alright!

Annie said...

I love the changes on your photo blog. Trace and I need a shoot while you are in Az. Anyone/anyone?

Stacey said...

Chubby, cute and lots of hair!!!!!

Lee said...

I thought some of those were Lydia too. Where were these picts? On the computer, or scrapbooked? I love you finding never-before seen treasures too when you come here:)