Sunday, January 24, 2010

Keeping Busy


We went up to Logan last week and spent a couple days there with the Jensens. It was nice for the girls to get out and have a change of scenery. I love cooking dinner while I'm there and I love Lee's generous meals as well. We had a great time playing cards and just hanging out. Emma has quite the routine there and is so good to entertain herself and we always make ourselves right at home. It was nice to See the Searles and for Emma to play with her Casperson cousins as well.


Also this week we got dumped with a lot of snow, I'm so glad I have Ryan to do all the snow blowing, I definitely appreciate that. I tried something new and did a funky hairstyle. I have a pretty bold red underneath my hair, it's different for me but I'm sick of conforming. Sorry mom, I'm keeping it! Emma made a new little friend in our ward, Katie, who lives just down the street. It just warms my heart to hear them playing together. We had the Petes up for dinner since Sara is a weekend widow while Cody works a second job and we all (except for Emma who didn't finish her dinner) enjoyed a yummy new cake recipe.

I know I have "mommy goggles" on, but come on, that is one cute baby!!! I am just so crazy in-love with her!!!




I did not have a chance to take any photos of our weekend family fun date. We've been really good about going out on Saturday nights and doing something as a family. This week I dropped Ryan and Emma at the theater to see Planet 51 while Lydia and I did the grocery shopping. Then we all ran some more errands and went to the Solomon Center for games and dinner at Pizza Factory, I LOVE their bread sticks. We rented a movie that night and just enjoyed being together. I LOVE our little family and I have really enjoyed being secluded up in the mountains. It has made me SLOW down and not chase around so much. I have been on a much better routine since you have to pretty much plan things out since it takes thirty minutes just to get into town. We're loving it up here and I am so thankful to my parents for giving us this unique opportunity. I am sooooooooo thankful to be back in Liberty 2nd ward! I was thrilled to be called today to serve in the Young Women's over the Beehives. I'm a fan of girls, what can I say?

4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Fun! You'll be great at working with the Beehives! And, yes, that is one cute baby. She's such a little butter ball! I love it.

Lee said...

Cute post. Love the shots of Lydia. She is so adorable. Jake was talking about her again the other day. For a 16 year old boy, who is not into girls his age, he sure has a thing for your girls! That's cool you'll be in YW's. I hope you like it and enjoy the other leaders (that's half the fun)

Paul and Staci said...

Cute post!! You guys are like the rock star couple now with Bundy's shaved head and your cute color!! Love it! You will be such a great Beehive teacher...they will never want you to move!!

Nicole Jackson said...

That baby of yours is just too cute! I love all the pics you take of her and both girls! You definately have a talent for photography!