Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My New Life

Perhaps many of you have seen this ever so inspiring video. I was very moved by it and my throat was very tight for the whole 8 minutes, it is still a little tight right now as I write this. Which in translation means that I am on the verge of tears. All of us have trials of some form or another. I used to dismiss mine and not give myself much credit because in the past mine had never been as big or difficult as others that I knew. But the fact is that trials, no matter how big or small, are what makes us strong. I just reread two emails I have saved that my parents wrote Ryan and I about a year ago when things weren't going our way. It brought back so many emotions and I am so thankful for the chance to take an honest look at who I am, who I want to be, and how very very much I need the Savior to get me there. I know this saying has been said before, but it rings so true... I have never stood more tall, then when I am on my knees.