Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Green Gables

We just spent nearly two weeks in Oregon. The first few days was with my family and the last of the trip was with Ryan's family. My sister Stacey just bought her dream home which has turned into the dream home of all those who enter. This house is 100 years old and just oozing with charm. I wish I would have done better to photograph my sisters decor style and all the little touches she has added to this home, but no such luck. My sister Stacey has more home decor style than anyone I know, and that's saying something, well, she and my mom are tied at the top of my list. This home is 6 bedrooms, music room, living room, two large family rooms, an office, a huge laundry room, and just many other splendid little details that you have to see to believe. The property is so beautiful and was just such a pleasure to have be the setting for our family reunion. So without further adieu, here are a few charming photos.


I love this stove, it looks like it belongs in Hogwarts