Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Skeen Reunion





This is our LONG lost friend Rachel. She is the one in the black top and was the best friend to me and two of my sisters. It had been ten years since we had seen her and it was so nice reconnecting.












We just went to Oregon (where my family is from) and celebrated my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. My parents "sponsored" our trip as they call it, so that we could all afford to have a family vacation together. I am SICK that I didn't take more photos, but here is what I have. Stacey and Todd were gracious hosts and had such a fun agenda for us. Here are a list of some of our activities....
boating on the Columbia
hiking in Washougal
swimming in their pool
late night card playing
BBQ dinners every night
volleyball
Downtown Portland for one day playing in the fountains and at the Rose Garden
a day at Cannon Beach (my most favorite place on Earth and I have NO photos!)
hours and hours of the cousins playing games together
Thanks for our best reunion yet parents! Happy anniversary!