Friday, November 12, 2010

Blink of an Eye


















I just updated my photo blog from the Fall Season. I had many, many favorites, but this above photo might take the cake. There's a real live baby in that buggy, not just a cute little doll.
However, I can't help but include the photo below as another favorite. It pretty much says it all. If you can't tell, I do like a good perfectly posed picture, but it's the candid photos, or at least the seemingly candid photos that are my very favorite.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Love the updates! I really think you should post photos of each session... as long as it's ok with the people IN the picture. But maybe that would be a lot more work for you. I just love seeing your stuff and want to see more of it! (Especially when it's people I know like my mom, dad and sister, who's pictures I've never seen before!)