Monday, November 22, 2010

Completely Random

I HATE blogger! There are a bunch of random spaces and my words don't match the photos...but I have better things I need to be doing. So you'll get my drift.















This post is full of totally random photos, so here goes.
The above photo is of us feeding the ducks out by Lee's market place. I have been trying new things with my camera and been having fun playing with the lighting.
Below is Emma being my little "helper." Both the girls follow me around ALL day, literally everywhere I go. Emma does it to help or just be by me, and Lydia does it to hang on my leg. Emma is quite the mommy in the making.








































My cute neighbor made us the YUMMIEST chocolate balls. Not sure what their official name is, but they were divine. I tried to make the recipe myself, didn't turn out half as yummy. I was very proud of myself for letting Lydia make a mess of herself while enjoying "cock-let," her new favorite obsession.





I have been very busy making projects lately. This is a window I made for my friend Desi's baby shower. It's a sweet little bow holder, and I was tempted to keep it for myself.















My friend Carrie came over and we made these JOY banners (blogger is driving me crazy and I can't line my photos up. Anyway, it was the joy banner listed a few photos above) that are festive for the season. I went to her house one day and we made a grip of hair bows for the girls. I made her headbands and she made me some bows. Below in Lydia's hair is my favorite bow that she made...isn't it divine?























We had the most beautiful red tree in our back yard and the girls LOVED playing in the leaves.















































My girls are FINALLY to the age where they "play" together. That's a big deal for me. Most of my friends have a child Emma's age, and then two more!! I honestly think that two kids is easier than one...for the most part. Or at least a one year old with an older sibling is WAY easier then having an only child one year old. Anyway, the girls are so cute together it literally melts my heart to see them play.































































We love to have "Family Fun Nights." This night we had a mediocre dinner at Pizza Factory and then let the girls play at the arcade.












It was difficult to arrange everything but FINALLY we had a little Foofs reunion and met up for chatting and spoon me. We need to make that happen much, much more often.






















Today my parents did the best pop in ever!!! My mom came prepared with ingredients for home made candy and darling books to read the girls and she sent me out to go run errands by myself. I can't believe how much I got done in two hours when I could just run in and out of stores and not have a cart, seat belts, treats, and accidents to worry about. My dad dropped my mom off at my house and then he went out to run his own errands which included buying me quite a few bags of groceries!! Best parents ever!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the red leaves. Those are so awesome. That is the best that the girls can play together! They are so darn cute. Can't wait to see them!

Valerie: said...

That tree with the red leaves is beautiful..dont know if its your good camera or really the leaves are that color. The girls are sooo cute. How do you get lydia to look at the camera?..london is sooo difficult. Sydney has those skeleton pj's emma was wearing from gymboree. She thinks they are the coolest. HA Is that wall paper in the babies room or paint? SOOOO cool and different. I swear I am paying you when I get a home to come decorate it.

Annie said...

Lydia's hair looks so long in the picture with Ryan and I woke up in the middle of the night thinking: Hay wait a minute. Did Lindsey photo shop Lydia's hair? Dah. I know you didn't, but it gave me pause! I love the 'leaf angles' so hard:)

Lee said...

I love that your parents did that! So kind. Love the picts- esp Emma laying down in the leaves and Lydia's face in the tub- oh and the girls w/ Ryan. SOOO cute- do you photo shop ALL your picts, or are some just how they are?

Kylee said...

Wow that's pretty awesome of your parents! They are the coolest! I almost started crying at all those darling pictures of the girls playing together. It just makes me sad that they are both growing up so fast and I am missing so much of it. Oh also, that red tree is awesome! I've never seen anything like that. Great post! :)

Holly said...

That bow holder is so cute! I definitely need to find me some old windows.
I've started using Windows Live Writer for blogger posts instead of blogger. My photos line up with my text, and I can even make my photos a custom size instead of bloggers options and do more editing. I've used it for almost an entire year and have had no complaints. Blogger still keeps track of my posts, somehow it connects with Windows Live Writer. Anyway, I completely understand the frustration, and this works for me. Good luck!