Sunday, January 2, 2011

...something blue




My dear cousin Jessica ( the baby whisperer) just recently got married and that is one of many reasons for me lack of recent blog posts. So I am trying to catch up with events in order that they took place. I threw Jessica a shower at my mom's house and had a great time catching up with family. I invited Brad (the fiancee) so that everyone could have a chance to get to know him as well. We played a game in which we saw who of the guests was most like Brad, and some interesting tid bits about him came out ;) Also, we had the couple sit together as we all went around the room and gave them our marriage advice. Jessica was a great sport to wear the wig I bought for her to go along with the theme. Even with blue hair it is obvious she's a beautiful girl.

3 comments:

Kylee said...

You did an awesome job with this shower! I loved the decor, food, games and Jessica's blue wig! I thought it was a great idea to invite the groom, I think that should be what's normal.

Lee said...

I agree with everything Ky said. Your pictures are amazing- it really shows how neat it was in person. THANK YOU again for doing such a fantastic job in planning the shower. I loved it so much!

Jord said...

What a great shower! I am sad I couldn't come but totally impressed with your party planning. You should seriously start a business.