Monday, January 10, 2011

Totally Tasteless


My parents hosted a Totally Tasteless New Year's Eve party, and everyone really went all out.

That's Ryan sporting his chest hair, I accompanied him in a see through shirt with a colored bra, classy. Sara had her hair ratted and her jeans couldn't buckle up. Cody sported a Coors Light t-shirt and Brody made sure not to wear deodorant or socks, so he was ripe to say the least.


Each couple gave a 5 minute tasteless presentation: ~bragging about children's sports achievements~ reading a story for kindergarten children and telling what the teacher is REALLY thinking about the children~bragging about sports prowess (84 year old grandma)~ guest etiquette~buying a pension plan~doing a slow dance with your spouse and needing to "get a room"~weighing everyone and spotlighting their problem areas~passing a jar around for donations for a college couple~leading the group in a nursery song complete with body actions~~and my personal favorite....a video about tonsil stones. You should check that out on u-tube. Sick beyond words to express, that was our contribution :)


Fabulous, and unforgettable New Year's Party!


Before Julie headed back to Oregon we all went to Gateway and ate at Thaiphoon, our favorite restaurant. Everything about it was divine!!

Ryan and I went to Logan for a couple of days to go through the temple with my cousin. It was my first time I attended the endowment session for someone else and I was so happy to be there. Then we spent the next morning helping the Jensens decorate for the reception.


Jessica and Brad were married on New Year's Eve and even on her wedding day Jessica (the baby whisperer) still took time for the kids.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh those were good times- I'm so sad they're over. I love how every time you say Jessica's name, you put baby whisperer in paranthesis (sp?) I could not have pulled that reception together without yours and Ryans help! I'll be forever in your debt!!!