Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunny Days

The weather outside has been absolutely beautiful, and we've gotten outside to enjoy it as much as possible. Here the girls are at Lee's marketplace feeding the ducks.

I LOVE fabric. I have never sewed in my life, but I still find myself drawn towards sewing projects, I will admit it is under the assistance of my Aunt Lee and my mom, but I still love it. Here is my most recent order from Fabric.com. More to come on table cloths and leggings for the girls
Just another BEAUTIFUL 53 degree day in the middle of February. This is the view heading up to our street.
Sunday our neighbors had their missionary homecoming for Parker. We've heard so much about Parker and he has lived up to his reputation. I think it is the sweetest thing ever how much this family adores their brother/son and I think we should all brag about our family members and not be shy to express how amazing we think they are.

Valentine's Day we had my nephew Jaken join us for our red and pink breakfast. Emma helped me make cake balls that we took around to various neighbors and teachers and let Emma hand out her home made Valentine cards.
For dinner we had a heart shaped pizza, exchanged gifts and played games.

Been to the park as much as possible before the snow returns

Emma started a little dance class today and these poses are ALL her!!

This is the view I see when I look in my rear view mirror, this one photo summarizes so much of the joy in my life.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Emma's poses! And of the girls in the mirror. So cute! I too have loved this sunny weather. I can't believe how much it snowed yesterday! It's a little depressing. Love the fabric that you got and can't wait to see what you make with it!

Kylee said...

Awww that last picture is cute! I'm obsessed with that homemade Valentine's card of Emma's. That might be the cutest most creative thing I've ever seen. I miss your family so much!

Lee said...

I love this photo a day idea- keep it up. Your cake pops turned out so cute! Aren't you proud of yourself? Is that a new red bulletin board (in the collage w/ the cake pops)? That's very cute. Where is it hanging? I love that you do heart shaped pizza! Did you get it from Papa Murphys? Emma's posing- classic. The rearview mirror- so sweet. Good stuff Linny girl

tutus n bowties said...

I'm pumped to see what you create out of that fabric. Which reminds me I need to come for a visit. I'm dying to see your cute house!

Jord said...

Love those sassy 5 year old girls. The photo of the girls in your rear-view is awesome and Im glad you enjoyed valentines day.

Annie said...

I could give an entire expose' on each picture! So glad you came up with this idea to post one picture a day. Brilliant.