Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Butterfingers



I absolutely love the quiet of a snowfall. I love the sound of snow underfoot. I love waking up in the morning to every branch of our trees frosted with snowflakes. It all sounds so cheesy, but I love winter.
My parents came out and dazzled our girls while Ryan and I had the best date night. We mixed it up from our usual routine and it was nice to have something different.
Lydia has a few loves in life, I've already mentioned her 'taggy' that she loves, but along with taggy is her 'piggy pillow' she got for Christmas. She takes it everywhere with her. Here she is enjoying some breakfast with piggy pillow.
Butterfingers strikes again. I don't know what is with me, but I have a reputation for dropping or fumbling things. It's ALMOST comical, almost.
Saturday night we had a family night at the Solomon center with Ryan's buddy from work, Brad, and his darling family. It's nice to have kids the same age.
Lydia is the funniest little ham. She is a princess on a whole other level than Emma ever was. She's only 18 months but LOVES to wear accessories, and keeps them on all day. Notice her slippers on top of her footed pajamas, her birthday crown, spider hat, baby legs on her arms on top of her pajamas, Emma's dance costume with mismatched hat. For now it's cute, I hope it's not a sign of the drama yet to come.
Mondays are cleaning days. How is it the weekends can turn a house upside down? But I spend the better portion of my Mondays cleaning and doing laundry for the week to come.

6 comments:

Annie said...

I adore your picture a day tradition. Will it go into Febraury? I sure hope so. I love little Dee's style statement.

Jessica said...

Lydia looks so cute in all her little mismatch clothes. So funny about the butterfingers thing! Hope to see you soon, I wanna see Emma's new hair!

Valerie: said...

is lydia only 18 months..for some reason i was thinking she was closer in age with London...love how she loves all that dress up stuff. So do my girls..its cute to see them play. Yeah i am butter fingers too but i guess it goes with the territory of being pregnant..maybe that is what is wrong with you!! HA JK

Erin said...

Lovin' the pictures!

tutus n bowties said...

Out of Emma and Lydia who has been more girlie at Lydia's age? Just wondering. I think the accessories love is adorable. Have I told you how much I love you with bangs by the way? You look like a hottie!

Lee said...

I love the bangs too! My favorite picture is the butterfingers one, just because that's soooo you. Yes, will you continue the picture a day into February? Should you go all year?