Thursday, February 24, 2011

J'adore la Paris Barbie


Emma is such an obedient little girl, I know I am not fully appreciating it b/c I have nothing to compare it to. I also know that I am very blessed in this regard. She went 13 days straight without ever being asked to turn her light to yellow. So to reward her she and I went out to eat at Spaghetti Factory and saw an IMAX movie. It was a great day for both of us.
Ryan and Lydia flew out on Saturday to go see Ryan's family in Portland for his nephew's farewell. Ryan and I pretty much had to fight over which one of us got to keep Lydia, but he won out. She was sooooooo good for him and he had the best time with his family.
Modern Technology is just the best. That is Ryan's cell phone he is using to let her watch a movie, pretty sweet eh?
Emma and I had a lot of fun being just the two of us. We were hit with a huge snow storm and I was very thankful for my neighbor Mike snow blowing our driveway.
Sunday night Emma and I went to Logan to spend two nights with my parents. I loved taking my cousin Matt's senior photos on Monday and making them personal to him. Also I enjoyed dinner at Elements with my mom and dad and sister Jamie, and also finishing a huge list of craft projects.
I finished writing my history for the year 2010, and since I got mine done first out of my sisters, I won the prize of this amazing Paris Barbie. I love her so much!! It will be years before I let her out of the box for Emma to play with.
Emma is such a good girl. She just plays quietly in the mornings until I wake up. Ryan is long gone to work and it isn't until 9:30 or so that Emma comes in my room to finally rouse me out of bed. Sad, I know, but lovely.
Perfecting our Thai Green tea. Not nearly as good as Thaiphoon's at the Gateway, but always hits the spot for me.

5 comments:

Lee said...

Lydia on the plane is too cute!!! I'm glad she was good for Ryan. I'm sure everyone on the plane thought he was a single Dad! I love the red light green light. Oh, if only parenting teens were that easy :)

Kylee said...

How fun that Lydia got to go with Bundy, I didn't know that. I'm sure it was awesome for each of you to spend one on one time with each girl. That Paris barbie is cool. I'm usually the first to finish my history too, I love the idea of giving a prize to the first person! Can't wait to see more pictures you took this last weekend!

tutus n bowties said...

I love the Lydia sucks her thumb. I think it's the cutest. That Barbie is divine and sadly so I am wanting to go out and purchase one myself. Love the Senior pic! Can't wait to see more of the hansom Matt. Also, glad to hear I'm not the only one that sleeps in until 9ish every day. Are you and Bundy late nighters? I'm trying to break our ways but oh my it's hard!

Jessica said...

I love Lydia's face in the one with Ryan. And the one on the plane is cute too! That's awesome that she could watch movies on his phone. And yes I agree, Emma is such a good girl! I don't know any other kid that would just get up and play on their own. That drink look delicious! And love the barbie as well! :)

Jeff and Susan said...

So fun, Thai green tea hmm i must try it!
Love the pictures your girls are so cute!