Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving

Yesterday was my sister Sara's birthday. She is the one just above me. This day has been a long and dreaded day, but I was pleased to discover that she handled it with enthusiasm and lots of presents :) For a while there she had me convinced that I would soon become her older sister since she didn't want to move past the age of 29. However she has changed her mind and decided to celebrate a new decade.


So here's to you Sara, and your new house, your darling boys, your hunky husband, and your energy and light you bring into any room you walk into. I hope this new decade is your best one yet!!!

4 comments:

SaraPete said...

Thanks Linny, that is so sweet! That even brings a tear to my robotic eye:)

SaraPete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

that's a sweet tribute to adorable sara. i love that she is an age that no one would believe. she looks like she's about 21

Jeff and Susan said...

Your sister looks like elizibeth hesselback