Thursday, September 9, 2010

Debut a day

I have decided to show our progress with one room a day, this will keep me working during these lazy, rainy days. I'm sure nobody cares much to see my home room by room (except for Kylee) but this is more to keep me focused than anything. I hope I can keep it up. They won't go in any special order, just whatever I have completely finished first :)


I am sooooooo mad at myself for not having better before photos. Some rooms are better than others though. Below is the before of our front entry room.
















There was a tile border around the room that was just odd. Bundy and his friend Ryan tore that out in a flash. The hideous light fixture and curtains had to go. Bundy SCRUBBED the walls of their cat urine, then he had to put oil base primer on every wall in the house. He also repainted the cielings, added new baseboards, scrubbed the blinds down like only he knows how, had the windows cleaned, and put up a fresh coat of paint, oh and new carpet pad and carpet of course :)



















I love how open this front room is and I love the colors. The dark brown was a big gamble, but we both really like it. We've already had our Bishopric and relief society presidency over, so I sure am glad we had somewhere for them to sit!

8 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So calssy! I am a wee bit jealous :) Serious, when things settle down...I need you to come put the Lindsey Bundy touch on my house! Can't wait to see more!!!!!

Erin said...

"classy"

tutus n bowties said...

Love it!! The colors are perfect and I love that big window.

Lee said...

Holy smokes that's one darling room. I LOVE it, and can't wait to see in person! Good job, and keep working hard!

Kylee said...

Ahh I'm freaking out! That room is SO cute!! Are those couches new? And the table? Love it! It looks like a brand new house. I'm so glad I got to see what it looked like before, because for some reason, it just makes it look that much better. Can't wait to see the other rooms!

Stacey said...

Love how majestic that wall with the window is! The dark brown looks neutral, yet sets a bold tone for that room!

The Fife's said...

I LOVE your window!!!! I must come see

Jord said...

Your house looks beautiful and is totally showing off all of your hard work.