Saturday, September 11, 2010

Emma's room

This room had the worst of the cat urine, I wouldn't be surprised if you could smell what I was talking about just by looking at these photos.



















The door on the right is to the hallway, the door on the left is to her closet. I bought the dresser at the D.I. and gave it a makeover and Ryan made the little cupboard on top years ago, we're only just now finding a perfect place for it. (blogger is being dumb and won't let my words match up. These words belong with the photos at the bottom of this post)








5 comments:

Stacey said...

Very cute....I'm sure even more so in person with those lights. It's hard to tell what color the paint is. Looks red, but I know her bedding is hot pink.

Kylee said...

Darling! Yeah I can't tell with the paint color either, but whatever it is, it's cute! Can't wait to see it in person. I bet Emma loves it.

Annie said...

One of my 8 favorite rooms! btw the girls should be in magazines. Unlike most children, they are truly gorgeous:)

Lee said...

Love it! funny comment about being able to smell the urine just by looking at the picture. You crack me up! Everyone involved in making this room so adorable should be congratulated. Why, thank you! haha

tutus n bowties said...

I love that little dresser! Fabric or paper? I love color so I'm diggin the pink. The cute girl was my sister-in-law! She is the youngest of the Densley clan.