Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Love

I cannot get enough of this little girl. She just fills my days with such joy that it literally hurts sometimes. The other day I came home from running errands and when I walked in the door she yelled "Mommy!!!" I actually grabbed at my heart and had to take a deep breath. My cousin Kylee once asked me what is the best age, and definitely, definitely I would say it is one years old. I just love everything about Lydia DeNae.













































Lydia (or Little D) LOVES my water mug. She'll pull it down from whatever counter I have it on and go to town on it. Then she will knock it over, I think on accident, who knows, leave it there to drain out until I find it later.





















My favorite times with her are when Emma is in bed, the phone isn't ringing, the cleaning, dinner, and dishes are done, and she has my undivided attention. That's when she really hams it up, as shown below :)

8 comments:

Annie said...

Kid, WHERE has the baby gone? She is too too cute!

Jaclyn said...

She is such a doll! I agree that one is a pretty great stage! My baby turns two tomorrow and saying goodbye to having a one-year-old forever is H.A.R.D. but two is pretty dang cute too!

Jessica said...

She is so freaking cute! I miss her. She is growing up way too fast!

Lee said...

I need to see her- please leave her tomorrow! I remember those sweet night times w/ the youngest while the olders were in bed. It was gold, Jerry, gold! So glad you recognize and adore it.

Stacey said...

I need to remind myself of the song "you're gonna miss this....you're gonna want this back" when that cute little Mr Boyfriend is into his antics! She shore is cute!

Erin said...

She is just DARLING!
Serious, I think her and Spencer would get along great. (we could arrange something...hehe!)
My little Spencer has this same effect on me and I don't want him to get bigger!

Calli said...

Lindsey, she is too cute! My dad is still pretty set on kidnapping her one day, I was so happy to find that you have a blog:) It's adorable!

Sami Lichfield said...

this is sami by the way...not calli, sorry!