Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Preamble to the Constitution

Our video camera has been a little difficult for me to figure out. It was completely out of commission for five months! That means I missed Lydia's first birthday, her first steps, the process of this disgusting house turned dream house...and many others I shutter to think about. Anyway, we are back on track now and have even figured out how to upload clips. I hope this works, but we'll see. Pretty much everyone who knows us has heard Emma recite the pre-amble to the Constitution. It is darling, but it was at it's peak when she was 3 and you could barely make out the words she was saying. So assuming this clip worked, this is from July, 2009. Melts my heart.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Seriously the cutest thing ever. You should have tried to get her on Oprah or Ellen or something. Maybe w/ Lydia?

Annie said...

Yupyupyup. She's a show stealer for sure.