Friday, May 6, 2011

Look-a-like



Friday I attended a great temple session with my parents and two of my sisters.

My parents finally caved and bought a mouser cat. We have all fallen for her. (sadly, two weeks later this same little Kitty met her fate with a wild animal and she is alive no more. She had a good run though)

We spent Easter up at my parents house and the girls were delighted with the Easter baskets that the bunny left for them.



We had a progressive dinner with my family and two of my aunts. One of the stops was to have sandwiches and salads in my aunt's kindergarten class room. We all loved seeing her little chicks and eating at the Kindergarten tables.

All right, the next four days I didn't take ONE single photo. So the four following photos aren't significant of anything, but they are there for the sake of amusement.

Below: Ryan Bundy as Andy Samberg (Saturday Night Live)

Lindsey as Veronica (Archie comics)

Emma as Shirley Temple

Lydia as Boo (Monster's Inc)


Thursday night and Friday night Brittney and Sailor came and spent two nights with us. It was SO nice having an adult to talk to and the girls loved having a friend sleep over. We wore them out with a full day of playing and running errands.

We have all been missing Ryan like crazy, but Emma has had an exceptionally hard adjustment.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Poor Emma. That is the saddest little face, but the cutest little outfit on the cutest girl! I love the idea of your look-a-likes and I totally agree. That is awesome!

Kylee said...

Those look-a-likes are awesome!! The Bundy/Hot Rod one is the best though... ha ha! I also worked with a guy at Thunderbird that looked exactly like Bundy! It was creepy. I feel so sad for Emma, especially after seeing that picture. And that kitty... poor kitty.

Lee said...

the look alikes- hilarious! Thanks for my laugh for the day? Is Emma really asleep w/ a sucker sticking out of her mouth? haha that's funny. Oh, and nice collage of the Easter festivities. . . it looks familiar :)