Friday, February 6, 2009

That's so typical- Thursday


This is my busiest day of the week. I always have a massage appointment with a client who has been coming to me almost weekly for the last 4 years. Nancy has become a great friend and a very loyal client. Today she came at 8 am instead of 5 pm, so that was different. Emma has a bath almost every day but I wash her hair only two or three times a week, and Thursday is usually a great time to do it. We frequently meet Ryan for lunch at Costco, not always on Thursdays, but it is something that is common that we do. Today we met him for lunch at 1 and then ran to the mall, and also did some grocery shopping at Walmart. I also take Thursdays to clean the house again, bathrooms, laundry, and vacuum so it's nice and ready to play for the weekend.
Tonight was different because we had some friends from our ward come over and join us for dinner. Desi and Justin just live up the street and they stayed for a very funny episode of the Office and some visiting. So this was probably the most "typical" day I've had all week. I like Thursdays, they're busy, but always productive.

5 comments:

Kylee said...

Me and Brody also thought the office was extremely funny last night! We enjoyed it.

Vonnie said...

Thanks for sharing your week in review. You have a wonderful life! Emma is a doll.

Jamie Jo said...

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the idea of the freedom and spare time someone with one child has. I knew that life for such a tiny time and don't really remember it.

Lee said...

I love your routines. I feel very comfortable in my routines which really don't vary much from day-to-day, but that makes me happy.

The Call Family said...

I love those "Typical Days"!:) of course I think there is too much cartoon watching during the day with Hannah and I, but they are always good days:)