Wednesday, February 4, 2009

That's so typical- Tuesday

Since the house is all taken care of from Monday we usually spend our Tuesdays running errands. Today we wet to the bank, Seagull bookstore, the car wash, and Target, my most favorite store ever! Then we stopped by Sonic on the way home for the yummiest grilled cheese in town.

This whole day was quite typical. Left overs for dinner, and watching The Biggest Loser. The one thing that was quite uncommon is that I took a picture of my pregnant belly. I have two pictures of my whole pregnancy with Emma, something I've always regretted. I thought I would be much better this time, but it's just not something I think about. So, this is a picture of my belly at 19 weeks. I feel her move around in there, but I'm still waiting for the consistent kicking, that's my most favorite thing in the whole widest world.

7 comments:

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...

I love that you are documenting your pregnancy. I only did that with Keagan and have been so sad that I didn't with the other two. You look AMAZING so maybe we just won't talk about weight!!!!!

Valerie: said...

you look so cute pregnant!! Yeah i didnt take too many pics of myself either with sydney. I did more with london only because other people were taking them and i just happened to be in them uggg

Julie said...

I absolutely love pregnant bellies! And I have to say, the jumper, tights and boots are so cute, too. You are just a classy chick!

Jamie Jo said...

Go Lydia! I have a friend that takes belly pictures, so we'll get some of those for you when you're bigger. Sadly, my belly looks at least as big as yours, but all I have in mine is a lot of pudding, ice cream, fudge, and cheese sandwiches.

Lee said...

I never took many pregnancy picts either, and totally regret it. You should do it at least weekly-

Darren and Traci said...

Fun posts about what you typically do. It's interesting to see how people spend their time on a normal day. And I love the pregnant belly! I'm such a sucker for those. You look so dang cute. I can't wait to meet your little Lydia.