Sunday, February 22, 2009

One year older and busier too



















I can't believe that my little Emma turns three in one week! She has grown so much this year and truly is just a joy to be around. I'm sure everyone feels this way about their own children, but I don't know any other little girl who is as special and well rounded and as delightful as Emma is. I can't wait to share this experience of having a baby with her and I know she will be such a help to me this year in my life and all the years to come.
I just wanted to post my favorite pictures of her from her last birthday to this one. These tu-tu pictures were for her 2nd birthday and the last picture is one I took for her 3rd birthday.


































































10 comments:

Lee said...

Yea! I'm the first one to post a comment about my favoritest girl! She is such a delight- you and Bundy should be proud of the wonderful job you've done in raising her to be an obedient, well-mannered, sweet and loving girl. She's the best, and I love her so much.

Vonnie said...

She's a doll Lindsey and Ryan. Happy 3rd birthday little Emma.

Kylee said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I really need to start practicing my picture taking so I can have good ones like that when I have kids. I love that one with the orange peel in her mouth, I forgot about that and I think it's so cute and funny! Also, I love her 3rd birthday pictures- how did you do her hair curly like that? I know I tell you this all the time but seriously, Emma is my favorite little person in the whole world!! I really look up to you and Ryan for the way you have raised her and I hope you will give me some of your secrets when the time comes for me. I love your family!!

Julie said...

Absolutely precious!

Jamie Jo said...

Why can't Milly grow some hair??!!!! I'll tell you why...because I have made rude comments about little girls in my ward with no hair. Not to their faces, or their mothers. Just to myself. Payback! We're excited to play with Emma tomorrow.

The Fife's said...

I'm so jelous of her hair. Bailey's hair probably wont be that long till she's 10 years old. :( What a beautiful little girl!!

Jackie Greenwood said...

Linds, she is adorable. I love all of those different pictures, there is such a variety! It still feels like yesterday I was bringing you over dinner when she was just born! Oh, how fun, hope all is well, we need to get together soon!

tutus n bowties said...

I love the 2nd pic with Bundy and Emma Lee. Your love for your girls shows so much. Happy birthday Emma!

WADDELL FAMILY said...

Emma is so stinking CUTE! You always take the cutest pictures of her. I loved what you did to Emma's hair on V-day. You'll have to tell he how you did that. I hope she has a Happy Birthday.

Stacey said...

What a little woobie. She has grown into a young lady. It makes me sad actually to know Mr. Boy will only be little for another year before he's to her same age. I love the innocence of childhood. Happy Birthday Ms. Em. P.S. you were with me when I got her present. Remember?