Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!
















Emma's birthday was so fun to celebrate this year because she actually knew what was going on. Our guest list was very small but I loved sharing it with those that are the closest to her.












To pass my dreary winter days I made these party favors while I was still in Utah and then filled them with cotton candy once I got down here.








































This picture with Paul and DeNae is so cute, but I realized too late that we had a spot on the camera lens, bummer.








It's so nice to be down here in Arizona and get some sunlight on our faces and spend most of our time outside. I can't wait for my dad to come back from the middle east tomorrow and join us for the rest of our trip. He is Emma's biggest fan and she has always been a "Papa's girl." Other than missing my dad from the evening we had a very fun birthday party. I am just so thankful for all the family who truly loves and adores Emma, you know who you are ;)

7 comments:

Lee said...

yes I do- (know who I am :) I'm glad that you all had a great day to celebrate little miss turning 3
It looked like a fun day. Cute picts. Are you sure Papa Trace is her biggest fan?

Valerie: said...

You do her hair so cute ALL the time. Glad she had a good party. Where in arizona are you? We are in Mesa and yes the weather is crazy warm. I think it got to 89 today uggg I dont want it to be that hot yet!!

Kylee said...

I know who I am as well... :) There are so many things I love about this post. I love that you always make an invitation even if it's just for a few people. You can make a cute scrapbook out of all those when she is older! I also love the pink and black color scheme and my favorite are the curled ribbons hanging from the ceiling-- it looks really cool! And last but not least I most especially love Emma herself! Yay- Happy birthday!

Jamie Jo said...

Happy Birthday Emma Lou Who!!! Three is so fun!

Jackie Greenwood said...

YEAH!! Happy birthday Emma! She is just darling, I love the colors of the party, it looks like you guys had a blast!

Stacey said...

Done up in the Lindsey style...classic, fun and unique. Great ideas and cute pics. Don't you love mom's banner?! Enjoy the rest of your vacation starting today :>

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! Way to go all out Linds. . .I'm totally jealous of your good ideas. I don't even know where to start. . .I love the cotton candy holders, the colors throughout, her outfit & picts, the banner, etc. I can truly appreciate your creativity! Can't wait to hear all about your warm weather vaca when you get back!