Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things that Impress


I'm feeling a little guilty over how negative my last post was, because it was quite honest. So I need to have a positive post to even it out.
10 Things that Impress me
*well mannered kids
*thank you notes
*people who remember birthdays
*people who remember names
*people who have will power and self control
*themed parties
*clean bathrooms
*well stocked fridges and pantries
*a strong testimony
*a beautiful centerpiece
Again, I would love to read anyone's list who is willing to make one. But there is a special tag for Cami since she tagged me first.

6 comments:

Darren and Traci said...

I love these lists. It's fun to hear what you like/dislike about little things.

Also I love all the pics from Arizona, it looks like you guys had so much fun! I love how willing Emma is to be your little model for your pictures. You take some great pictures and I'm sure with Emma being so stinkin cute it's not that hard to get a good shot of her! Emmie can be a little stinker sometimes when I want to take pictures and Allison, well she's just too much of a wild woman to get a good shot of her half the time!

Call when you have a minute to talk about getting together.

Lee said...

OK- I know what I need to improve on to impress you 100%. I'll work on the two I'm most lacking in and you try and see if you can tell what they are!

Kylee said...

So somehow I missed your last one (I keep missing some of your posts...weird..) so when I read that you are doing this positive one because your last was so negative, I was very confused. I agree with probably every single one of those, good and bad.

Jamie Jo said...

These were interesting and hilarious. I'll have to do it at some point today.

Cami said...

are you saying i'm negative??????? i can take a hint!

Anonymous said...

hey Linds :) it was fun to see you the other day :) just wanted to say "hi" and tell ya that i think you are awesome :)