Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm so bugged


My friend Cami tagged me and I don't usually do tags, but this one was funny, and easy for me.
10 Things That Bug~
*Talking or yelling to someone when they're in another room
*Having the radio on in the car while trying to have a conversation
*People who can't (or won't) express appreciation or gratitude
*Seeing the Obamas on the cover of at least 3 magazines at a time, like they're rock stars or something
*When people leave a message saying "I have a question, call me back." Just leave the question and I'll call you back with the answer
*Undisciplined kids
*Water spots on a freshly cleaned bathroom mirror
*Dishes left in the sink when the dishwasher is empty or dirty
*Phone calls before 9 a.m. (maybe I'll give you before 8:30 a.m, but that's pushing it )
*Chewing with your mouth open if you're a kid or loud breathing while you're chewing if you're an adult. Most chewing noises in general. Or shoveling the food in your mouth like it's your last meal.
I know this post is totally negative, I'll do a positive one later. But I do want to know what bugs anyone who is willing to make a post about this. Sorry not to do specific names, but that's just too much pressure.

3 comments:

Lee said...

I agree with every one of those bugs! And I don't even think that's a negative post. I just think its so matter-of-fact! I don't know if I could whittle my bug list (I call it my "things I don't love) down to 10. Haha

Lee said...

P.S. I sure hope I don't do any of those things. I'm sure you'd tell me if I did. Or you'd want to stop being around me so much :)

Annie said...

ditto with me. people bug. let's be real. that's why i like to be alone so much. kid, am i awful?