Sunday, October 17, 2010

Calling all witches

























My sister Sara and her friend Tiffany hosted the most fun girl's night out last night. These pictures are pretty self explanatory.




































These are a few of my favorite photos from the catwalk as everyone showed off their costumes. The one photo in the collage is of a girl doing her best Bella Swan imitation, pretty good eh?








We had a great scavenger hunt that sent us through North Ogden and even up to the cometary at one point, where another girl from another team was hiding behind the tombstone we had to find and seriously scared me half to death!!



I helped the girls out a bit with their party so they let me bring a couple friends. Below is Susan and Carrie, my special guests for the evening. It was nice b/c we all knew quite a few other girls there.











Thanks for a fun night Sara and Tiff...you really outdid yourselves!

11 comments:

Kylee said...

Way cute!! I love all the decor, food, costumes and games. Looks like everyone had a blast!

Carrie said...

ahhhh! I'm still re-playing my favorite parts in my head. Your Cat walk being one of them, hahah! It was so much fun! Thanks for helping so we could tag along(; Definitely had the Lindsey touch and they did a really great job as the hostesses. Awesome party girls, thank yoU!

Heather C Taylor said...

DId they make the 'ball' decorations above the table? If so how are they made? I'm doing a murder mystery in a few weeks and Im so lacking in the creative decoration department!

Jamie Jo said...

How adorable!!! I wish I was that creative. I wish I had the funds to be that creative. I could maybe swing it then.

Lee said...

Wow- what a blast that looks like- who needs Gardiner Village?

Jeff and Susan said...

so Fun! great pics! Carrie and I had so much fun!~

SaraPete said...

Great pictures Linny!!! Thanks so much for helping us and being our photographer! Btw.....I think you should have won the prize for the best catwalk!!!

Stanford Family said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I was so sad I couldn't make it. Maybe next year. So Black Island Farm is in syracuse. It's so fun, the kids will love it. I've been putting Vit. E on Kamden's scar, hopefully that will help. Do you recommend Mederma? I'm hoping with time that the scar will fade.

Joyce Anne said...

Can I just say that the baby porcupine really is about the cutest think that I have seen. On the other hand the giant one that the neighbors dog chased under our deck last night---"Not so much". That was just shortly after the other neighbor came by to see if he could borrow our bull. What happened to borrowing a cup of sugar. Really, I think I live way to far out in the country.

Stacey said...

my first comment is on all your cast from Hunger Games. Yes, you do have a bit of time on your hands to find all those characters! I must be way behind on blogging cause I hadn't read about 4 of those posts. Good images tho. I'm savoring book #2 and possibly 3 for when I fly to NYC. I"ll have a lot of time on my hands on the plane.

These are some cute decorations. Who made those paper pinwheels I must know. And all the appetizers. Too too cute!

Jessica said...

WOW!!! That all looks so fun, cute and creative! I wish I could be like that. Looks like you guys had a blast!!