Friday, October 15, 2010

Totally random




Ryan was sent these images of this baby porcupine in an email. I can't help it. I think it is the cutest thing ever!!
























This is totally who I have been picturing as Ceaser Flickerman (the tv show host) from Hunger games. I never knew his name or could recall a single thing he's been in, and just last night Ryan and I saw him on Community so I was able to secure this photo of him. I'm done with the series so I promise no more posts about it. I swear I'm not some hard core fan like all the Twilight teeny boppers out there....it's just that I read them back to back and it kind of consumed me for a while.





















2 comments:

Heather C Taylor said...

I just asked Brad if I could have that baby porcupine instead of a kitty! So adorable!

Jamie Jo said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I don't know that actors name, but I first saw him in The Break Up and he has the mannerisms and voice of one of our neighbors. It's freaky!