Monday, October 11, 2010

Let the Holidays BEGIN!!!!

























Emma is not a very sassy little girl. I had her pose for the above photo to get more into her witch character...I love it. Below is the typical little girl we adore. I wish I could have got a photo of the girls together as the witch with her little spider, but I took these on separate days. So this is the best I can do.

























My itsy bitsy spider























Below is the before and after of the simplest form of editing from Photo shop. What a difference eh?




9 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my heck!!! They are the cutesy kids ever! I'm glad I got to see Emma in her costume and Lydia looks darling in hers!

Annie said...

You captured them kid. More than cute. Adorable.

Lee said...

Yes, indeed, let the magic begin. I think the people they trick or treat to should give them double the treats just for being so stinkin cute! As always, your months of planning and preparing for their costumes paid off!

Heather C Taylor said...

Okay so honestly can I have Emma's costume when she is done with it?! I LOVE it!!! Did you make it? And secondly, where did you find black and white striped pillars? Please share your secret with me!!!

Kylee said...

I want to cry because those are so cute. And because I miss your girls. So with the two together, it's pretty emotional over here.

Jamie Jo said...

I sorta hate you. Not really, but you and people like you are part of the reason I hate Halloween so much.

Sami Lichfield said...

ooohh sooo cute! I love all your "creativityness", Your girls are too cute for their own good! I somehow knew their costumes would be off the charts cute

Heather C Taylor said...

Thanks for contacting me about my comment, that is a great way or my blog bandhtaylor.blogspot.com, let me know if you would like an invite, I just need your email. :o) Thanks again for the tips! :o)

SaraPete said...

Lol....I agree with Jo! It makes me sick how creative you are and how darling your girls are and your photography skills!! Sniff, sniff...