Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hunger Games Cast

Alright, alright. I know this seems like I have too much time on my hands. But I must say I have been incredibly productive all week. I am just about to start into the last book of the Hunger Games series. I realize I am at the tail end of the book reading craze. But I just thought I would share who I imagine the characters to be. I have the BEST Ceaser Flickerman (the tv host) but I can only picture him in my mind, I can't remember his real name. Anyway, this is the cast as I see it....


Primrose Everdeen
(this is Dakota Fanning's little sister. I understand she looks younger than 12 here, but still I think she suits the part nicely.)


















Haymitch
Hello! Perfect. I know it seems like Haymitch should be older. But if you do the math he shouldn't be older than 43 years.











Katniss Everdeen


















































Peeta
































Gale









































Johanna (from book two)




































Father Everdeen (from flashbacks)




















Mother Everdeen
















Clove (from the first book, one of the careers who hated Katniss)






























Effie Trinket


































Cinna




































President Snow






























Sure there are plenty of other characters, but these are the only ones who have actual faces to me as I read. Anyway, just thought I would share.

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

This is fantastic! I pictured most of the characters the same way. President Snow is the perfect pick, but I pictured him different and I don't know if "Jacob" can play the best friend again considering that the books have much of the same fan base! This really is so creative. Might have yourself a job as a casting director in your next life!

Natalie said...

I cannot believe how spot on your characters are to the ones in my head. But you were mistaken, Gale can't be the warewolf, it's got to be Ian Somerhalder. What about Finnick? I always just pictured Brad Pitt but I'm sure you have someone better! Loved this post!

Jessica said...

It kinda makes me want to read the books now! Maybe I should start it up, would I like it?

Lee said...

Oh, wow- you are really into this, aren't you? My favorite is Kristin Chenowith as Effie! Perfect! Maybe she could sing a little "popular?" haha good job on the casting. I think you should send those ideas into someone in charge.

Jord said...

This is great! I think those are good fits to my mental pictures of the people, although embarrassingly I don't know who half of the actors/actresses are.