Thursday, October 14, 2010

keeping busy


I CAN'T BELIEVE I didn't get a picture of my sister-in-law Julie when she came to stay with us. We had so much fun...no pictures. When she came we went to Bear Lake for a day to have a picnic and play on the beach. If it counts for anything, she was the one who took the photo of Ryan and I. She's such a good auntie/sister to come and make special trips just to see little old us. Miss you already Ju!





















We make a point every week of having a Family Fun Night. This night we decided to take a picnic and hike up cold water Canyon near our home. We let Emma take the camera and it's so fun to see what she will capture from her little version of the world.





















What's a blog post from me without a photo of a spider? That is a MASSIVE spider. We put our keys down to show it's size, but it doesn't do it justice.






















My dad has been in China so while he was gone I went and spent a couple of nights with my mom. We had a cousins play date at the Fun Park and had the place to ourselves. It was so nice not to worry about the kids. Poor little Lydia just watched the big ones play without her. It breaks my heart she won't ever have a cousin to run around with. She'll just be the tag along to Emma and Milly.





















The Primary Program was a couple of weeks ago and it is my favorite part about church. The Presidency did such a great job with the sweetest songs. Emma was so darling. The best was after she said her line in the microphone she gave to big thumbs up like "super star!" The all time highlight for me was when she fell down on the stage. She wasn't even walking, totally standing still, and just fell over. I was streaming tears. Bless her heart, but that is just so typical of her.


























My girls are just now at the stage where they can play together or bathe together and I don't have to be there to supervise them. That's a big deal for me. Some of my friends busted their kids out pretty fast so they have been playing together for years, but I'm just entering this chapter and totally loving it.



















Emma is still loving pre-school and I'm really impressed with the amount of work her teacher goes to. I love my six hours a week that she's gone and she always comes home so happy.


































For her field trip we went to the local fire department. Look at Emma's face in this photo...classic!






















7 comments:

Holls said...

That really is pretty funny about Emma falling on the stage! Sorry. I laughed out loud. I want to munch on Lydia's cheeks. Also, I think your cast for hunger games is total dead on. Love the idea of Taylor Lautner as Gale. And especially love Katniss. Perfect. Oh and Johnny Depp, even perfectttter.

Kylee said...

Loved the update! Although, was the spider picture really necessary? Actually, it probably was because that thing was HUGE. I would have taken a picture too.

Hey, I know! Lydia can be the awesome older cousin to my kids like you are to me :) (Even though they'll be second cousins) But yeah, she will be stuck between Emma and Sara/Jamie's kids and whoever your next kid(s) is(are) and mine and Jessica's kids. Or maybe she'll get along great with both sets and have LOTS of close cousins!

Jessica said...

Great post Lin! Lydia is kinda like me.. I only have madi, who is a year younger, and andy who is a year older. Just tell Ky to hurry up and have kids! ;) That is so funny that emma fell during the program. And ya, that spider is really gross!!

Valerie: said...

yes i am with you...when sydney does play with London its so nice.If only London's attention span was longer then should would stay focused playing ahhh She takes after her DAD. Oh and the spiders...OMG how do you stand to even look at it and take a picture. I seriously want to die...how do you guys always see such big ones?

Lee said...

good times for the Bundy's as always. I would have loved to see that Primary Program. It is the best sac mtg of the year for sure. So funny that she fell down. Nice of you to laugh your head off over it. What if people saw you? haha Love the Bear Lake picts.

Madi n Makayla said...

Lydia and Makayla are only 5 months apart.

Claudy said...

Love the blog! I'm exited to have you in the ward and to get to know you and your family. Heads up, the ladies in this ward like to have a bit of fun together. You've been warned;).

P.S. Thanks for the compliment. The Primary Presidency has some amazing ladies in it. I'm lucky to serve with them.