Sunday, August 31, 2008

Date with the Harris family
















We've been really good this year about seeing each of Ryan's siblings and having some one on one time. We went to Washington Park and the Rose Garden with Andrea's family and the kids had a really good time. This is Emma with her cousin Chloe who is 6 and Aiden who is 3.















Brock is 16 months and just the cutest chunker lunker ever!















I love this picture below because it was raining, very fitting, and you ca see the rain drops.





























After our play date wit the kids we met up later for an adult date night at Mad Greek Deli with Todd, Andrea, Margo and Clay and Julie and Chad. Then we came back to the Bundys and the Ramos family came over and we all played scum until really late. But in true Bundy style a movie was started around midnight. I skipped the movie to finish reading Breaking Dawn and I was the first one to go to bed at 1 a.m. This was a very fun Bundy filled day.

10 comments:

Cami said...

It looks like you had yet an other amazing trip back to Portland. I am so jealous I really am missing it =( I love love love your goals what a great idea. Still missing you and your cute little girl! Mine starts school tomorrow! I am the sadest Cami ever! Call me we need to talk about Brendan I have really sad news. Poor boy he just can't get a break.

Kristen said...

Your life is so adorably perfect. Thanks for making the rest of us feel like crap. Just kidding! It's fun to see all the amazing things you get to do and how beautiful your little munchkin is. It would have been cool to see you while you were in Portland. Next time you need to let me know and we'll plan a lunch date or something!

Stacey said...

It's funny all the things you've done on this trip and you have it published. What if your camera had really broken? You should all be sad you don't get to do this fun stuff on a regular basis. I am wantingn to can peaches too, but like you said, It ain't cheap!

Jamie Jo said...

I miss that park. You've got me thinking Cache Valley sucks. Do you think there is any chance Ryan will move us there? The kids and I use to go to the Rose Park and play hide-n-seek. Such good times.

Kylee said...

It is so pretty! That hat and raincoat on Emma is maybe one of the cutest things I've ever seen. It seems like you guys have been there forever! We need to play when you get home.

Darren and Traci said...

So much fun and fun pictures! I'm so glad you guys are having such a good trip and getting to make the rounds with the family but being able to include so many enjoyable things along the way.

Jord said...

I can't believe how green it is! It sounds like you've had a great time with the Bundys and I'm sure Emma is loving all of the love and attention.

Lee said...

I haven't checked blogs for days (too busy doing video transfering. . .) so was happy to see lots of fun posts from you. I'm so glad everything was such great fun. LOVE the picts of emma in the pink hat and slicker by the tree. The ones running on the beach were precious too. I'm glad you're home.

Jackie Greenwood said...

How fun, I love the picture with the rain! It looks like you guys are having so much fun!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

How pretty! It looks like you guys had a great time visiting family! Emma is getting so big and is sooo cute! I love looking at your blog!