Thursday, April 10, 2008

Memory Mixer


I have been receiving some unworthy praise from family on my "computer skills." The real talent behind all the cute blogs is from my friend Carrie. She first introduced
me to this program in October at our Foofs (focus on our friends) activity. I think everyone should have this program, it's called Memory Mixer. You can buy it at Robert's Craft store or visit their website at www.memorymixer.com I've had fun remodeling family's blogs, and I hope they like them, cause they only get one face lift, then they're on their own. Plus, I'm kinnda burned out, but it was fun while it lasted and I was happy to do it!


The program is good for so many things. I am now entering the world of digital scrapbooking, this is an example of my front page of my book.


Also, I've done a few of my friend's baby announcements, and also taken their pictures. This is Jack, my friend Holly's little boy. He is now a profesisonal sumo wrestler, or at least on his way.




I use the program for invitations as well. This is for Emma's birthday party, I also did it for Camdyn's baptism and also our Valentine's Party, which we had to cancel due to RSV :( So if you're interested in making your own Christmas card, invitation, digital scrapbook pages, birthday cards, baby announcements, wedding announcements, thank you cards, or blog headers, then this is the program for you!

9 comments:

Lee said...

really, you should just charge for your services for those who don't want to be bothered. it would be a good side job for you!

Annie said...

You rock! I wouldn't have figured out how to blog if you hadn't been here to help me. Much thanks.

Lindsey said...

I don't even want to bother charging, cause what do you charge? $10? $20? You can just buy the program for about $50. That's the best option :)

Jamie Jo said...

I have just started digital scrapbooking too. Kelly Plewe got me on to it. I use Shutterfly, and it's free to use all their stuff, and then you just pay for the book when you are ready to order. However, I'm too new at it to have discovered things as cute as your pages.

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing! I still think that it takes talent to make all the cute things that you do. :-)

Sidney said...

So Chic. It's just a constant to keep up on the latest tech stuff thanks for the site and great tips.

Jord said...

So cool Linny! I have a bunch of questions about the program- if you make a scrap page, how and where do you print it out? Does it print out as a book or individual pages? Do you need a special printer? What kind of operating system does it run on? I love the idea and would love to know more!

Lindsey said...

Jord let me know if you get this, otherwise I'll drop you an email. But you make all your scrapbook pages. Then you put them on a CD and send them into their company. Then they send you back your pages in an awesome little hardcover books that looks like something Lauren would read. For a 10x10 book with 70 pages it cost $60. Which is a slamming deal since my 12x12 paper scrapbooks cost at least $5 a page! If you have more questions let me know. I'm only just about to finish my first book, but I saw my friend's book and it is awesome!

Stanford Family said...

Thanks for sharing your great ideas! I love your header and Sara's too! I will have to check it out.