Sunday, April 6, 2008

Saturday with the Searles





Yesterday my aunt Carol and her kids came out to meet us for dinner at Bangkok Chef. The kids weren't so pumped about Thai food, but we loved it! Then Ryan and Matt went to the Priesthood session and I took Carol and the kids to the Solomon Center to check it out. They have indoor sky diving, indoor surfing, bumper cars, bowling, glow in the dark golf, rock climbing, restaurants and an arcade. You would think we would be there much more often, but we're just not. So if ever anyone wants to come out and meet us there for a date night we're always up for it!! Check it out at www.solomoncenter.com
Then we came back to my house for dessert and games. Thanks for coming out Searles!! We loved it!

4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Who could not be excited about Bangkok Chef? My kids are still talking about how we went to Gateway with Searles a few years back and we wanted to eat at Rumby Grill and they wanted corn dogs. I could go for some spring rolls right now!

Lee said...

i can't wait to bring my kids to play there! it is crazy how you don't frequent the places closest to you!

Carol said...

Thanksk for showing us such a good time. We loved it!

Stacey said...

I doubt Carol would be eating corn dogs now...I've never had Bangkok Chef. Would I likey? I want some home made muslie. Anything with the Searles sounds like fun. They are coming her to the beach while I'm in Utah so I barely just miss them. Sad. When are your dates again??