Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Something to celebrate


For my aunt Carol's birthday we went to the yummiest restaurant Hamilton's in Logan. It's always so nice to have a reason to get together, and celebrating Carol's friendship in our lives is a great reason!



This is my aunt Carol on the left and my aunt Lee on the right. I talk about them a lot to my friends, so now they can have a mental picture. They're my mom's two youngest sisters who have both had such a great influence in my life, Ryan's life, and Emma's life. How blessed I am to have my husband love my side of the family the way he loves his.




This is Emma and "Jehica" (Jessica.) I honestly do hope the best for Jessie, she's a Senior and will be graduating this year. But if I am being selfish, which I am, I hope she always stays nearby so I can use her as my favorite babysitting resource. Some people are just born with patience and love for small children, and Jessica has enough in her to be the mother of sextuplets. Emma had been in Logan for a 2 night slumber party with the Jensens. Lee had her come up for Spring Break to entertain the kids. It works out perfect because the Jensens don't have any little siblings, and Emma doesn't have any big siblings, so the novelty of it all entertains all those involved. It was sooooooo nice to get some things done and have 3 whole days to myself!! I ran errands, and loved being "in and out" of stores. I also stayed up until 1 am each night cleaning the house with my music cranked up loud and not having to worry about waking up Emma. I'm so happy to have so many checks on my to-do list so now I can focus more of my time on Emma. Thanks Lee for having Emma up! Thanks Carol for having a birthday!

4 comments:

Lee said...

whatever! so you got yours on before me- who cares!!! i have more pictures than you :)

Lee said...

i made that comment before i read what you said! you're welcome for having her. it must have been nice to have all that free time, but it was actually only a day and a half. it just seems like three cause you got so much done :)

Annie said...

Aren't you the luckest girl to have such wonderful Aunts in your life? I love mine, too.

Lee said...

this is an even better post than before linny with the extra picts esp since i'm in two extra ones! lol