Friday, October 24, 2008

Ogden Nature Center


Yesterday we had a little family activity at the Ogden Nature Center. We've never been before and it's included free with our Dinosaur Park Membership so we thought we would check it out. Emma loved the little owl and was also very fascinated with the dead mouse it had just eaten.
The trails were fantastic! We pretty much had the whole 152 acres to ourselves. We saw a lot of birds and dozens of deer.
There were so many fun places to explore and I'm already planning a fun party here for sometime next year.
This was what I would consider a perfect day. The weather was just right, and the colors were beautiful! Emma and I had so much fun playing in the leaves.

They had this cool little "mouse hole" that Emma loved....until she hit her head coming out of it, shown here in the second picture. I just LOVE spending time with my little family.

4 comments:

Kylee said...

What a fun little place! That little 'fort' mouse hole thing looks perfect for little emma. Can't wait to see you guys tommorrow!

Jamie Jo said...

I've always wondered what that place was. What is the regular cost?

Lee said...

Fun day- emma's face on the last picture is like the middle one on her "busy bee" halloween card. It makes me laugh.

Darren and Traci said...

I love the pictures you were able to capture there, they are so dang cute. Emmie is all sorts of excited to see you guys on Wednesday and can't stop talking about how she is going to love seeing Emma again. haha too cute.